At MOQdigital, we don’t believe in doing things the same way because that’s how it’s always been done. Our people treat complex problems with transparency, creativity and ingenuity – that’s what sets us apart. We’re problem solvers and believe it should be easier for businesses to get the most out of their technology investments.
We believe in 5 key values:
- Take ownership and have initiative
- Genuine concern about the welfare of others
- Value a growth mindset
- Be open, honest and polite
- We’re fixers – not finger pointers
About the role:
We are seeking a Technical Team Lead to join our Service Desk Team in Colombo. It would help if you are tech-savvy and can drive and influence a team to ensure delivery within SLAs. This role requires both skills; Technical as well as Operational and People Leadership.
- Provide Technical and Operational guidance to the assigned team and clients.
- Review and manage team queues to ensure delivery within assigned timelines and SLA.
- Analyse team utilisation frequently and ensure shortcomings are overcome and improvement areas are identified.
- Work with the Service Desk Manager to ensure capacity planning and delivery management within the scope of service.
- Be the first contact point for clients and stakeholders, including other operational teams, client account managers, and service owners.
- Continuous review and improvement of the assigned team’s efficiency and effectiveness in delivery and customer sentiment through identified performance metrics and measures.
- Build a strong relationship between the team and the stakeholders.
Required Background and Skills Set:
- Advance knowledge of Windows Server Management, Active Directory Roles and Services.
- Competent skills in VMware and HyperV technologies.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 platforms.
- Exposure to Cloud Technologies such as Azure, Intune, etc.
- Vendor certifications related to Microsoft.
- Knowledge in the ITIL framework – Certification would be an advantage.
- Understanding of how SLAs and MSP environments function.
- Skills in Team management, Stakeholder management, and Performance management.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working as a Senior Systems Engineer/Assistant Team Lead or a similar role.
Why should you apply?
- Career development working with latest technology
- Flexible working conditions
- Health and well-being program
- Shift loading for working Australian business hours
- Reward and recognition program
- International travel opportunities
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your resume to email@example.com