At MOQdigital, we don’t believe in doing things the same way because that’s how it’s always been done. Our people treat complex problems with transparency, creativity and ingenuity – that’s what sets us apart. We’re problem solvers and believe it should be easier for businesses to get the most out of their technology investments.
MOQdigital is growing and we are on the lookout for a Level 2 Systems Engineer with a focus on Platforms and Cloud to join our Managed Services team.
About the role
- Build and maintain client relationships by providing smart technical solutions to a Level 2 standard.
- Be responsible for case ownership and resolve tasks in a timely manner, adhering to MOQ standards, SLAs and client expectations.
- Adhere to ITL processes, including Change Management, Incident Management, Knowledge Management and at times Major Incident Management.
- Assist in the creation of documentation, and knowledgebase articles.
- Complete automation activities.
- Assist and/or create monthly technical reports to the MOQ standard.
- Willingness to work on a rotating
- Ensure you are meeting professional development goals set by their Team Leader
- Seamless functioning of the Clients' systems during afterhours support.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ in a Systems Engineer role working within Datacentre or Cloud Platforms
- Vmware product stack, deploying and configuring ESXi, vCentre virtual appliances, network integration.
- Citrix product stack, deploying and configuring Citrix Apps and and Citrix ADCs (Netscalers).
- Nutanix HCI Platform knowledge, the ability to deploy and manage VMs using Prism Central
- Active Directory and Windows Server knowledge, specifically DHCP, DNS, AD/FS, HyperV.
- Mandatory: At least one certification in Citrix, Microsoft and/or VMware product stacks
- CompTIA Network+, and/or CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft MCSA Windows 10
- Microsoft MCSA Windows Server 2012R2 /2016
- Citrix CCA-V or CCA-N
- VMware VCP Data Centre Virtualization or Similar
- Platforms & Cloud related product specialist qualifications
If you would like to apply or if you have any questions about the role, please email email@example.com