At MOQdigital, we don’t believe in doing things the same way because that’s how it’s always been done. Our people treat complex problems with transparency, creativity and ingenuity – that’s what sets us apart. We’re problem solvers and believe it should be easier for businesses to get the most out of their technology investments.
We believe in 5 key values:
- Take ownership and have initiative
- Genuine concern about the welfare of others
- Value a growth mindset
- Be open, honest and polite
- We’re fixers – not finger pointers
About the role:
The Network Operations Centre is an integral part of the organisation. You will be a part of the Network Operations Centre Team to provide monitoring services to our clients and respond to alerts by analysing, troubleshooting and providing resolutions. This is a role that requires analytical skills and the ability to take the initiative when implementing processes.
- Provide 24/7 monitoring services to our clients and respond to all alerts by analysing, troubleshooting, and finding resolutions.
- Identify network/systems issues and take appropriate action to keep the customers and the relevant teams involved in the progress.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting into network and enterprise backup related cases and ensure cases are escalated within the SLA for permanent resolution.
- Identify IT infrastructure problems and work within a structured process to remediate them within established SLA’s.
- Work with other resources and vendors to deliver effective support services.
- Maximise network performance by monitoring, troubleshooting problems, and scheduling upgrades in client environments.
Required Background and Skills Set:
- Degree or equivalent in Information Technology
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in network and systems support
- CCNA certification (mandatory)
- Good knowledge of Cisco Routing Protocols, Issue Identification, and Root Cause Analysis
- Level 1 Administration of Switches, Routers, AP’s and Voice Gateways
- Knowledge in ITIL practices would be an advantage
- Extensive knowledge and experience with virtualisation platforms (VMware ESXi and Hyper-V) will be an added advantage
- Excellent use of the English language- written and verbal communication
Why should you apply?
- Career development working with latest technologies
- Flexible working conditions
- Health and Wellbeing programs
- Shift loading for working Australian business hours
- Reward and recognition programs
- International travel opportunities
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org