At MOQdigital, we don’t believe in doing things the same way because that’s how it’s always been done. Our people treat complex problems with transparency, creativity and ingenuity – that’s what sets us apart.
MOQdigital is growing and we are on the lookout for an Infrastructure Manager within our Operational Services team, who will be responsible for managing both the technical and managerial aspects of the customers IT infrastructure to support and enable their business and to meet MOQ’s contracted deliverables.
About the role
In this role, you will also be responsible for:
- Designing and executing short and long-term strategic plans to assure infrastructure capacity attains current and future needs.
- Developing, executing, and overseeing procedures and policies to support infrastructure administration.
- Managing and establishing priorities for maintenance, design, development, and analysis of entire infrastructure systems inclusive of Servers, LANs, WANs, internet, security, and wireless implementations.
- Maintaining data centre group and leading best practices in area related to infrastructure.
- Defining and managing IT Disaster Recovery Strategy for the customer.
- Testing server performance plus provide network presentation statistics.
- Reporting and preparing strategies to maintain IT infrastructure.
- Ensuring apt security levels on network, infrastructure and servers are maintained.
- Directing and administering conditional network analysts plus technicians to provide leadership and direction.
- Ensuring to practice IT asset management inclusive of component inventory maintenance and associated documentation.
- Negotiating with outsourcers, vendors and contractors for infrastructure-specific products and services secure.
- Performing feasibility studies for different upgrade projects, conversions, and improvements.
- Maintaining IT Infrastructure for the customer through effective Patch, Backup, and capacity planning.
To be successful in this role, it is required that you possess the following.
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience in a Managed Services Management role leading teams of technical resources
- Minimum 4+ years working in Service Desk environment.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL/ITSM principles.
- Demonstrated success in building teams and optimising workforce management.
- Desirable: Managing a service desk or equivalent team
Qualifications, certifications and / or in-depth experience in the following areas:
- Strong understanding of Nutanix
- Server, VM’s and storage solutions.
- Security & Compliance—CISSP, CISM, PCI GDPR, Cyber Essentials, ISO27001
- Cloud experience—Office 365, OneDrive etc.
- Networks and infrastructure management and accreditation e.g. CCNP
- IP networks and telephony administration & monitoring LAN, WAN, SAN & firewalls
- Significant experience in defining and delivering IT Infrastructure & Support strategies
- Extensive experience in architecting and deploying MS systems
- Experience in Networks and Linux Administration
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org